Thursday, August 25, 2011

ugggh the dreaded F word

Lets be Friends, usually means you met someone who you  like and you trust or more commonly used in the dating world as your a really great person but I am just not interested and this is the nice way of me telling you. sometimes I think what I hate the most about the statement is not the fact that I am gaining a friendship with someone who I really want more with but the fact that they think I am STUPID and believe their statement of "I am just looking for friends right now" when we all know in a couple of months or weeks or hell days they will be dating someone and that whole looking for friends idea is all but out of their mind. I do know that guys are not the only ones who pull this stunt but me being a female who dates men has only experienced this from a male and really I just want the respect of being talked to honestly if we aren't meant to be together I can handle that, and would much rather hear you say I don't think you and I could work out as a relationship but we can try the friend thing and see how that goes than just the lame excuses. Than there are the people who just stop returning phone calls leaving you to A. either just sit and make up in your head all the great excuses as to why they are not returning your calls or calling you or B. to make you the physco chick who calls or text for weeks waiting for that response telling herself you just are busy or lost your phone or fell in a dark hole and no one knows where you are... that is until your facebook status changes a couple days later to in a relationship with miss hot pants. ouch ya! just man up and call me tell me its over or not working out or how ever you want to word it just don't do the disappearing act just makes you look like a jerk and causing a bunch of unnecessary heartaches.  

on a good note looking forward to another weekend with no plans hoping to find some hiking to do i title this blog blissfully single hoping that would change my outlook on things and although i am grateful for being single and the things i am learning about me. I am tired of the games and drama that being single bring into your life.
my next blog should have so exciting stuff on it I hope to be out about this weekend so maybe will have a great story to tell. wish me luck.
blissfully single.

No comments:

Post a Comment